Things To Do — Gold Coast Holiday House
Discover a different side to the Gold Coast, dip in and out of all it has to offer.
Our Gold Coast holiday house is a sanctuary from the daily grind.
There really is so much to do at Bend of the River that you don’t need to leave.
Free WiFi throughout the house.
- Indulge and treat yourself to a relaxing on-site massage in tranquil surrounds
- Nestle around the cosy open fire
- Relax in the hammock with a good book from our well-stocked library
- Play the piano
- Hold a yoga retreat or a workshop for artists, writers or quilters
- Invite your girlfriends for a girls weekend away
- Collect the eggs laid by our free-range chooks
- Relax under a tree and watch the world go by – don’t forget to look up, koalas live up there.
- Stroll by the river and checkout the local wildlife
- Play golf at one of the two neighbouring golf courses
- Laze on the verandah and take in the sunset
- Say hello to our resident horses
- Cook up a storm in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Play on the swings under the old fig tree
More Adventure - Just a Stone’s Throw Away!
Despite the seclusion of Bend of the River, you are not far from all the action of the Gold Coast. For those looking for a little more activity you are only 5-10 minutes from the beach and shops.
- Surf at Gold Coast’s world-famous Burleigh Beach, Palm Beach or Currumbin Alley or paddle board or kayak on Currumbin Estuary.
- Take the kids to one or more of the theme parks on the Gold Coast – Seaworld, Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild and Movieworld, Outback Spectacular.
- Swim laps at the local Olympic Pool at Palm Beach or cool off in one of the hinterland rockpools – Currumbin or Mount Cougall.
- Play golf at one of the two courses immediately next door – Tally Valley (9 hole) and Coplicks (18 hole).
- Pat the horses on the property or go riding locally.
- Cycle and walk in our local parks - Eddie Kornhauser Recreational Reserve and Schuster Park.
- Bushwalk in the world heritage-listed hinterland – choose between Lamington National Park, Mount Tambourine, Springbrook, O’Reilly’s and Natural Arch.
- Visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and the David Fleay Wildlife Park – each just 10 minutes away.
- Enjoy a day’s shopping at Burleigh Heads, Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair or Surfers Paradise.
- Visit one of the many local weekend farmers’ and vintage markets.
Please note that we are a private residence and viewings are by appointment only.
Tallebudgera, QLD, 4221, Australia
Phone (Australia) 0425 357 563
Phone (International) +61 425 357 563
Copyright © 2017 Bend of the River. All Rights Reserved.